04 November 2008

A Change in Focus

I originally intended to make this a blog about traffic tickets, their absurdity (they aren't based on safety, it's all revenue generation), and how to get out of them, among other things, but that just isn't happening. For one, I haven't had a ticket in a very long time. I had nine in 2007, but zero in 2008. Go figure. So, there just isn't anything exciting to write about -- which I'm kind of happy for, those nine tickets cost me a lot of money.

My other blog was far more successful when I was just writing about what I found interesting at the time, and I'm not really looking for a base of users, just a place to write my thoughts.

So, in that regard, the format is shifting. I'll still post about traffic tickets, but for now at least, it's just going to be a blog about whatever I find interesting. I'm going to try to post every day.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments: